EMA TRADING SYSTEM: mrtq13

This is a trading system that I developed nearly six months ago. Let me explain what a trading system is : A trading system generates buy/sell signal on its own.But the rules to generate buy/sell signals are given by the trader.
This trading system of mine is based on Moving Average Crossover,which is famous trading system technique. It is a trend trading system,not a breakout trading system. I have another trading system,which is based on Donchian breakout trading system. I like it a lot............
This trend trading system is a work in progress. There are some good sides in it,and also some bad side. To talk about the bad side,it performs poorly in downtrending market. In a downtrending market,it gives wrong signals. But in a uptrending market,it generates nice signal.
You will have to use some other methods like patterns,trends with this method to enhance its profitability.I rely completely on Chandilier exit for exit.
This is basically for short term trading. However,mid term trading signal is also generated by this system..........
There are some good trades that it generates.For example,if you see ABBANK,you will be charmed to see that the signal gave nearly 250% profit from may to aug of this year.....
I am having difficulty to set the position of Arrows with the Buy/sell text on Heikin Ashi charts,as Heikin Ashi has different format.The Arrows' position fit well with normal candle charts. I hope in near future I will solve the problem....

No comments: